Monday, December 7, 2009

Just some thoughts


Last week, I post a topic at a Chinese tea friends website. The topic is that " I want to brew tea and go fishing with tea friends at beach. Anyone want to join me?" I spent nights following up with my topic and wished there are some tea friends live in Sydney. The result is ONE. I only found one tea friend! She is a busy mom, couldn't make it. To be honest, I feel more and more lonely in Sydney because without good tea friends. I always remembered the fantastic time I spent in China with those of tea friends and tea shop owners. I can just walk in any tea shop, have a nice chat with the shop owner the whole afternoon. And the interesting part is, if the owner knows that you do know tea, they would be very happy to share their best tea with you:). Sometimes, I bring my good teas to them as well. I did the same thing in Sydney once. Several months ago, with one of my friend, I brought my favorite Big Red Robe (a type of Oolong tea) and visited TAKA TEA at Double Bay. This is my second time visiting. Mr TAKA was surprised by my gift. He said that we only did such things in Taiwan.......we all smiled........afterwards, certainly he brewed the best Gyokuro for us :))))

If every business turns out to be " not just business", will this world becomes Shangri- La ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment